Hope and Dream 10 Website
Hope and Dream 10 is committed to privacy. This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. Hope and Dream 10 is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. By using this website, you agree to accept the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement please exit the website immediately.
Through this website you may have an opportunity to send us personal information, such as through the “Register online” (including entry form) page or “Contact us” page where you may send e-mails, provide feedback, etc. By choosing to complete the information, you will be providing us with personal information relating to you. This information will only be used by Hope and Dream 10 for:
- Race administration purposes.
- For chip timing purposes – personal information is provided to Hope and Dream 10’s contracted race administration company. Red Tag Timing is the independent race administration company contracted by Hope and Dream 10 to provide chip timing services. Hope and Dream 10’s contract with Red Tag Timing includes their obligation to comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation.
- The purposes outlined above.
Any personal information which you choose to send to us via the Website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Links to Other Sites
Our website has reference links to other organizations. You should be aware that:
– Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement of that website by Hope and Dream 10.
– Hope and Dream 10 is not responsible for the contents of any pages referred from its Website.
– We do not provide links to or promote commercial services that are unconnected to health
and cancer related services.